Grand Touring 7the most recent driving title developed by Polyphony Digital, receives a new patch for PS4 and PS5 that update the game to version 1.06 with various tweaks to fix bugs and add new music tracks to Music Replay (via Gaming Bolt). Regarding the corrections, the patch notes specify that several bugs that produced crashes in game progressionas well as an application error that occurred when streaming the title on its PS4 version.
In addition to solving the errors that we have mentioned, those responsible emphasize that this new update offers some new features such as wind direction and speed indicators, which will be shown from now on in the upper right part of the interface, just below the map of the track that we are traveling at that moment. As if that were not enough, as we have highlighted at the beginning, they have added up to 64 more tracks to expand the offer of songs that are available in Music Replay. Below we will leave you with the full patch notes:
Patch 1.06 for Gran Turismo 7
- Wind speed and direction indicators have been added. An arrow (wind direction) and a number (wind speed) will appear at the top right of the screen under the Piste Map.
- 64 music tracks have been added
Progress Locks and Application Errors
- Fixed a very rare issue where progress was not being recognized and preventing players from continuing their match
- Fixed an issue where an application error would occur when using the streaming features of the PlayStation 4 system
- Fixed an issue where an application error would occur when “Shoot” was selected in “Race Photo” during a replay displayed in 4K on the PlayStation 4 Pro system and with the aspect ratio set to 16:9
- Fixed an issue where an application error occurred when “License Plate” was selected in “GT Auto” in [Personalizacin del coche] > [Otros]while previewing menu book #20, “Show your custom wing”
- Fixed an issue where the actual time of day in a “Custom Race” on some tracks did not match the selection made in [Ajustes de tiempo/clima] > [Marco temporal]
- Fixed an issue in the “Track Experience” of the “Willow Springs Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs” track that made the bronze award unreachable
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to choose cars without dirt tires installed from the option [Ajustes] > [Cambiar coche] from the quick menu during a “Time Trial” and a “Drift Test” on dirt tracks
- Fixed an issue with timing for all race events
- The overtaking function has been deactivated for the Super Formula / Honda ’19 Dallara SF19 in the ‘S-7’ (Single Lap Time Trial) License test within the ‘License’ pavilion. (The leaderboards have been reset)