MultiSIM OneNumber extends to Windows 10 and eSIM devices
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
Vodafone Spain has announced the expansion of its range of compatible devices such as SmartWatches or iPads, with MultiSim OneNumber, to those customers who have a laptop or tablet with eSIM and Windows 10 or higher.
Thus, customers will be able to browse safely anywhere without having to connect to a public Wi-Fi network or perform tethering. The price of MultiSIM OneNumber is €5/month with the first one free. Customers with One Home Unlimited have it included.
Activation can be done conveniently and easily directly from the device itself through the Network and Internet settings, selecting ‘Vodafone’ as the mobile connectivity provider. Once the service is activated, customers will be able to enjoy all the benefits of MultiSIM OneNumber on their Windows 10 or higher tablet or laptop.
Multi SIM OneNumber
Vodafone markets devices compatible with MultiSIM OneNumber such as Microsoft Surface Pro 7 for €37.50/month or Microsoft Surface Go3 LTE with 4G connectivity for €17.50/month for 36 months associated with one of the operator’s mobile and convergent rates.
Vodafone extends its MultiSIM OneNumber service to devices with Windows 10 and eSIM
The customer can manage all their connected devices with MultiSIM OneNUmber service in a totally digital way from the My Vodafone app:
- Connect up to 4 devices to the main line (smartwatch, tablet, laptop or other secondary mobile).
- Support for any 4G eSIM tablet or smartwatch on the market with digital activation via QR code or from the manufacturer’s application
- Online physical MultiSIM request for Tablets, secondary mobile or laptop with the possibility of home delivery or at a nearby Vodafone store.
- Retrieve eSIM profile information and activation codes from eSIM compatible devices.
- Online cancellation and activation of the service for connected devices.