Hybrid multicloud, the digitization of Vodafone and Kyndryl
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
The digitization of companies with hybrid multicloud is the novelty of Vodafone in its alliance with Kyndryl, to help corporate clients in the Spanish market to adopt this type of cloud strategies.
The agreement will allow both companies to offer the best ecosystem of services and technologies that help organizations accelerate their digitization, based on a cloud infrastructure that facilitates the development of technologies such as IoT or 5G.
“We are convinced that this agreement will allow companies to consolidate their digital transformation process thanks to the best ecosystem of cloud computing, IoT and 5G services that we make available to them, and which is key in a context in which technological changes are taking place at a great speed”, explains Colman Deegan, CEO of Vodafone Spain.
The range of services offered jointly under the framework of this alliance includes the entire digitization process in the cloud, with the aim of meeting the technical and business requirements of each organization.
Vodafone partners with Kyndryl to digitize businesses with hybrid multicloud
First, advice is provided on adopting the cloud, how to undertake the transformation and how to take advantage of its benefits. After this, the design, implementation and configuration of the new multicloud infrastructure is carried out, as well as the migration of the current infrastructure and applications to the new environments.
Finally, cloud environments distributed across different platforms, providers, locations and services are monitored, managed and maintained.
The Hybrid Multicloud strategy allows companies to distribute their applications and workloads between different public and private cloud providers, as well as in their own facilities (on-premise).
The alliance offers the following advantages:
- Security: the more technological alternatives a company has, the better chances of data protection.
- Cost reduction: Due to the flexibility of hybrid multicloud environments, companies can choose the most viable financing option based on their needs.
- Autonomy: each organization is free to choose the best location for each of its applications, depending on the needs of its services.
- Infrastructure optimization: the infrastructure can be customized and optimized according to the needs of the companies.
- Flexibility: organizations will have the ability to integrate different cloud providers.