Driving Network and Security Convergence with FortiGate
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
Companies are increasingly looking for a network convergence and security platform that Give them a better return on investment, more scale to protect against advanced threats, and a better user experience.
To respond to these needs, fortnite has launched a set of new devices FortiGate They have an acceleration of ASIC-based performance and with the AI-powered, integrated FortiGuard security services to support campus, branch, and hybrid data center environments.
“FortiGate is more than just the world’s most deployed network firewall, it drives the convergence of networking and security. It is one of the best SD-WAN solutions on the market, a powerful Edge LAN controller and 5G controller, and offers the only universal ZTNA application in the industry.”, says John Maddison, EVP of Products and CMO at Fortinet.
Convergence of networks and security, key
In today’s era of hybrid IT, the network is more important than ever to connect users, applications, physical locations, and multi-cloud environments. And as digital acceleration further drives the offshoring of workers, devices, and data, the digital attack surface continues to expand.
An organization’s ability to consistently converge network and security across physical locations and in the cloud will determine its success in protecting these rapidly expanding new perimeters.
New FortiGate Network Firewalls
- the new series FortiGate 600F offers a network convergence and security solution for campus edge deployments that support a zero trust perimeter strategy. As companies balance their return to the office and support a hybrid workforce, services rich media such as video and application access must be included to support new growth initiatives in a hybrid IT model.
- The new FortiGate 3700F protects data centers that are part of hybrid IT networks and are critical in an organization’s digital acceleration journey. As the industry’s only compact network firewall with multiple 400GbE interfaces, the FortiGate 3700F supports high-speed connections between the data center and multiple clouds to deliver an optimal digital experience for customers, regardless of where applications are hosted. With a low latency of just two microseconds, it also supports high-frequency operations.
- With FortiGate 70F, Fortinet continues to empower IT leaders to transform their WAN edge with ZTNA’s SD-WAN, advanced security, advanced routing, and application capabilities in a single appliance that is sized right for branch offices. The FortiGate 70F has been re-engineered to enable alternate sourcing of parts as part of Fortinet’s strategy to remain resilient in the face of supply chain constraints.
FortiGate and FortiGuard Security Services
These new appliances integrate with all of the recently announced AI-powered FortiGuard security services introduced in Forti OS 7.2including:
- the first online Sandboxing in the industry
- advanced device protection for OT and IoT environments
- Outbreak detection that provides immediate alerts and threat identification scripts for these outbreaks
- the SOC-as-a-Service that provides automation with options for level 2 and 3 support, dedicated IPS and online CASB