Digital Kit, 5 keys to get the most out of it
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
Since March 15, all companies with more than 10 and less than 50 employees that meet the criteria can apply for aid from the Digital Kit Program in their first call.
Since its publication, there are many doubts that assail SMEs and freelancers. Woffu has analyzed what are the five essential aspects that must be taken into account in order to get the most out of this grant.
Digital Kit Program
The Digital Kit Program makes use of European Next Generation EU funds through the support of digitizing agents. Since its publication, Red.es has already received more than 12,000 requests, processed online, through the AceleraPyme web portal.
This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate the digitization of the business and, therefore, adapt to the needs of the market. However, when submitting the application there are many doubts that arise, these are the most common:
- review requirements, One of the main keys that must be taken into account when applying for aid, as Woffu experts point out, is to carefully review all the requirements of the call. There are up to 8 requirements and among them are: being a small company, micro-company or self-employed, meeting the financial and effective limits of having a turnover of less than 10 million per year that defines the category of company, not exceeding the minimum aid limit (for small amounts) and be up to date with tax obligations and with Social Security.
- What to invest in? Evaluate the options In which digital solution should I invest the aid? It is one of the questions that many companies ask themselves. This is a critical point, since the different options must be well evaluated and discern which one best suits the needs of the business. In this sense, one of the most viable options and one that can have the most impact at the productivity level is the optimization of time from HR. In this way, through the digitization of time management, employees will be able to more effectively manage their vacations and absences, their attendance and clock-in hours, their calendars, etc. In addition, with solutions like Woffu, HR managers will be able to obtain real-time reports that will help them comply with legislation, better manage telecommuting and obtain a more complete view of the current situation of the company.
These are the 5 keys to get the most out of the Digital Kit
- Select a key digitizing agent, Another aspect that the company must take into account when carrying out the request for help from the Digital Kit is to select an agent that is duly accredited and that is key to its project. In this sense, it is essential to have a company that knows how to optimally accompany the process, that has proven experience in similar projects and that adjusts to the needs that the company demands. Woffu has been accredited in the Virtual Office Tools and Services category, where the grant is up to €12,000 in companies with up to 49 employees, or €250 per employee, for one year.
- Put yourself in the hands of the experts, Many times bureaucratic processes and lack of time stop projects of this type. As highlighted by Woffu, it is key to leave the entire process in expert hands, to ensure that all procedures are correct and to eliminate unnecessary processes so that the company can focus on more important tasks.
- You do not need to limit yourself to the grant budget, At this point, one of the questions that lurk in relation to the Digital Kit is whether to limit the budget of the subsidy or not. And, no, it is not necessary. You can use the resources of the Digital Kit for the project in question and expand it. What must be taken into account is that taxes are not eligible. VAT is paid by the customer.